Dear Valued Customers, March 18, 2020
We hope you find this well and in positive spirits as we face these unprecedented times.
At Eyevertising, our greatest concern is the health and safety of our employees. Our team is actively taking all precautions outlined by the Control for Disease Center (CDC) to ensure all measures are being taken.
In light of the current COVID-19 outbreak, I wanted to take this time to update you on a few things with Eyevertising and hopefully offer some relief regarding Inventory, orders and operations moving forward.
Current Orders & Status :
• WE ARE OPEN! and happily accepting sample requests & orders both Domestic and Overseas.
• Current in-house orders are facing minimal delay and expected to meet scheduled ship-dates unless notified by our Orders Department.
• Although office personal will be working from home starting March 18th –business will be conducted as usual and with exceptional service!
• For our production staff, we have implemented social distancing of at least 6 feet, provided disinfecting stations and monitoring health status to ensure our facilities remain uncontaminated.
• There is no concern regarding inventory coming in overseas or domestic production – Our warehouse is fully stocked as of today!
• In the event our domestic facility faces a forced shut down, we can shift production to overseas with 15-20 business day production.
• We are happy to advise that our Overseas facility is FULLY OPERATIONAL and remains on a 15-20 business day production time*
*Production may vary based on customization.
Sales & Marketing :
• Our team is fully equipped to work remotely and will be accessible by phone + email.
• Sales tools and resources are available through email requests – Do not hesitate to reach out with any ideas!
• Eyevertising will begin hosting virtual presentations for distributor partners - more information to come…
Overall, we are here to be an extension of your team and continue to provide the confidence and convenience of working with us.
We will be monitoring the situation closely and provide updates accordingly.
Thank you for your continued support!